Monday, July 21, 2014

Moody Monday

Cameos_072114_01

So. To be outright and blunt, there’s no apparent theme for this week’s cameos (what I call my outfits). Last week was all about color after I bought all those shades of red and orange jeans and chinos. There were also the unavoidable greens and yellows. But this week?


Cameos_072114_02

As I said my mind is blank. Or rather, I have begun it with my security-blanket black monochrome because I’m very busy with other things. Seems beguiling, no?


Cameos_072114_03

I say moody, not because I feel melancholic – the sappy sadness others fall into when the rains pour hard. I’m wearing black precisely because I need to control all the colors.




Cameos_072114_04

Moody presumes a plurality of emotions, I suppose. Right now, I have to fasten my mouth and release my music note by note.


Cameos_072114_05

Rest by … why, yes! I need lots of rest to survive this!


Cameos_072114_06

What defines shape has something more to do with empty space than with black matter.


Cameos_072114_07

Denim shirt and jeans, Bossini, thrifted
Cardigan, Muji
Beanie, 5cm
Lace-ups, Dr Martens
Bag, Cambridge Satchel 
Braided belt, Nautica


Cameos_072114_08

Oh stop yourself, Pandora! As the boyfie would say: behave!


No comments: