Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Manila street style on La Folie Douce

La-Folie-Douce-reintro_01

If you’ve noticed, I’ve updated the "streetstyle" link on my sidebar with a new picture. I know I’ve been meaning to set out, like before, and approach strangers and ask them to pose for me. But these two (the one above of a worker busy with his phone and the one below of an unsuspecting bystander – or sitter), taken with my iPhone and edited on my laptop, seem more genuine to me.


La-Folie-Douce-reintro_02

Sure, believe it or not, I’ve actually made good friends out of random encounters (nothing racy or randy, mind you; just friendly). And I do intend to get to know more people that way, but I’ll also continue taking out my phone to take snaps of what for me are a more realistic version of the much glamorized term “street style”.
Hope you can drop by La Folie Douce today.


No comments: