Friday, August 22, 2014

Polka dots and bird feed

Cameos_082214_01

Life isn’t easy. I know I’m not the first one to say this. But can you say that to the man I always see near Greenbelt who brings bird feed (bread?) and whistles to the sparrows that gladly alight on his palms to peck off crumbs?


Cameos_082214_02

I was having a crappy day yesterday but then my short walk to the line of tricycles and a short chat with the boyfie before he set out for his office helped a bit.


Cameos_082214_03

Sometimes I think my problems are as numerous as the stars, which according to Lucy, are far outnumbered by the neurotic links in our brain. Touché!


Cameos_082214_04

I want to do more things than all the little distractions that eat up my time. But I must remember, each day, to reach my hand out: to listen to the stories of other people, to share, to commune with the stars.


Yayoi Kusama t-shirt print, Uniqlo x MoMA
Fisherman’s pants from Aldevinco, Davao
Beanie, 5cm
Bag, Fred Perry
Sandals, Birkenstock


No comments: