Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stay Superdry

Osaka-TShirts-and-Shorts_01
I know that just sounds like a super corny title, but that's what I am thinking of right now – what with my boots and socks still soggy after a speeding SUV sped past a puddle right beside me this morning.

Pic above: Superdry Genuine Six T-shirt (just like what I wore in my previous post, but definitely cuter graphically).


Osaka-TShirts-and-Shorts_04

Dunno what it was in such a hurry for. I might as well have worn a tank top and swimming shorts 

This pair: Superdry Sun Block Swim Shorts.


Osaka-TShirts-and-Shorts_02

As expected, I cursed the driver's and passengers' families to be wiped off from the face of the earth. Right after, I sunk an anchor to my anger and thought twice about it. (Didn't take it back, of course.)

Hold fast, and take advantage of Superdry's online sale. The t-shirt above: Superdry Holdfast T-shirt.


Osaka-TShirts-and-Shorts_03

The tee matches this striped pair: Superdry Beach Hut Shorts.

Oh well. I guess I can't do anything about manic motorists in the metro. Better just find myself a pair of rain/flood boots sooner than soon.


No comments: