Thursday, August 21, 2014

The closer I get to you

Cameos_082114_01

Well hello there, holiday! This is what I wore yesterday.


Cameos_082114_02

While the trash of the past still hasn’t been claimed by the garbage collectors, might as well use them as props for neat pictures.


Cameos_082114_03

But we’re all about the new, aren’t we?


Cameos_082114_04

I just hope I maintain and develop the disciple to keep my accessories business and this blog going.


Cameos_082114_05

As I look forward, then hopefully I earn the luxury of time to be able to look backward and rewrite and revise all my poetry notes and scribbles.


Cameos_082114_06

The only thing constant is change, and we must move on. Later I really have to visit my stylist to chop off my bangs, which now reach my eyes. At least I’ll be able to save on product and discard my beanie look.


Cameos_082114_07

It’ll be back soon, anyway, when my hair grows out again. Fashion just swings back like a pendulum. Though it may seem frivolous as tassels.


Cameos_082114_08

The good thing about work on holidays beside the extra pay? I can wear shorts and sandals to work! Hope you have a nice day.


Pullover, Folded & Hung
Polo shirt, Piazza Italia
Jeans, Bench
Belt from an Italian market
Shoes, Dr Martens
Beanie, 5cm

No comments: