Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The elephant in the room

Cameos_082714_01

I’ve never been afraid to wear white on white.


Cameos_082714_02

Or have ever been apologetic for “overanalysis” – firm in my belief that those who accuse others of overthinking don’t really think enough.


Cameos_082714_03

There is no glare produced by second, third, or fourth thoughts. There is, of course, the matter of urgency. And of seizing opportunities at the right moment.


Cameos_082714_04

Hence, gut feel is also important, especially for those times that – no matter how fast you think – decisions have to made before conclusions are drawn.


Cameos_082714_05

Is this an excuse for me to always overpack on my trips? Lol, maybe. Of always neurotically trying to keep all bases covered? I am honest enough to admit that I don’t know everything, and that much is out of my hands.


Cameos_082714_06

But I refuse to leave it all to superstition and to, yes, chance. The future is bright, but most times blindingly brilliant. It helps to be able see contrast in what others see as flat.


Polo shirt, Uniqlo
Shorts, Topman
Belt with hammered metal belt, Structure, thrifted
Sneakers, Converse, thrifted



No comments: