Saturday, September 6, 2014

Air raid

Cameos_090614_01

So I guess I’m back to regular programming. And no, I wasn’t conducting an orchestra here – just fixing my hair.


Cameos_090614_02

Nope, still unkempt. And yes, still got these love handles even after my bout with water loss.


Cameos_090614_03

Was finally able to hit the gym again last night. Thank heavens for endorphins!


Cameos_090614_04

Haven’t weighed myself again (I don’t do that regularly), but I think I feel lighter.


Cameos_090614_05

A bit more detached (could I be even more?). It must me the short trip outside Manila. Maybe it was the fresher air and the abundance of fruits.


Cameos_090614_06

Need to keep my focus. Something is in the air, and it’s not just the smog.


T-shirt, Chevignon
Jeans, Bershka
Boots, Couber G., thrifted
Backpack, Team Manila
Jacket, Uniqlo, thrifted
Belt, Liz Claiborne Sport, thrifted


No comments: