Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekend boxing

Cameos_092714_01

In a blog first (well, at least for the past few weeks or months), am posting what I wore on the day itself. Nothing fancy, just what I donned on a quick trip to the gym.


Cameos_092714_02

Thrifted these high-top leather kicks yesterday lunch, cleaned them (at least what could be cleaned) last night, and broke them in this morning. 


Cameos_092714_03

I know, my outfit makes me look shorter than I already am. But my gray shorts were still in the laundry.


Cameos_092714_04

I love how big the velcro fasteners are, the texture of the leather, the height of the wedge (more on this later), and the surprising lightness of the pair.


Cameos_092714_05

Now I’m home, sneaker boots off. Need to work on something but I have the obsessive need to get this out of the way before I start. Box To Do items out of the way. Hopefully I’ll finish today with a knockout.


Cameos_092714_06

As I was saying: the wedge. Only discovered that there was a slight angle to the heel when I was walking this morning. Though I was thankful for the additional height, I can’t say I’m used to walking with even the smallest of heels.


Cameos_092714_07

For a few minutes, I imagined myself owning good posture. Until my shoulders slumped in dismay. Good try!


Cameos_092714_08

Also need to get whiteout, as suggested by a friend, for stubborn stains. The last time I used one, I think, was on my white iBook. My friend did mean the Mr Clean sponge, right? Or did he mean snowpaint? 


Cameos_092714_09

T-shirt, CottonOn
Jeans, Two Percent, thrifted
Leather sneakers, thrifted
Belt, Izzue
Bag, Fred Perry


Cameos_092714_10

I couldn’t find the label of the shoes anywhere. Still iffy about my purchase because of the heel. But no regrets there.


Cameos_092714_11

There! I’m done! Next!


No comments: