Tuesday, October 7, 2014

On sale: Uniqlo stretch slim-fit tapered jeans + shorts

Uniqlo-slim-tapered-jeans

Ever since I accidentaly stumbled upon Michael Bastian's on-sale collection for Uniqlo at the Japanese label's branch at Megamall Fashion Hall, I have made it a point to pass by any Uniqlo branch whenever I do visit malls or department complexes. I was expecting to be surprised each time what Uniqlo's weekly sale had on offer. Then a colleague mentioned to me that you can sign up for email blasts (called Uniqlo News).

That is why I am posting this now, half-overrun with excitement. You see, I just received the promo alert above. Thank me once you've fitted their comfortable and durable (not to mention bang-for-your-buck) pairs. Meet you at the nearest Uniqlo counter tomorrow. (The jeans are only on sale till Thursday, October 9.) Lord forgive me for busting my salary yet again.


Uniqlo-short_01

Also on sale (from P590-P790) are shorts with floral and camo prints. (Shall it be hibiscus red or blue camouflage?)


Uniqlo-short_02

Not to mention denim and checkered. Got to hand it to Uniqlo for smart marketing. Thanks in advance for the additional discount! Hehe.


No comments: