Saturday, October 18, 2014

Red alert

Cameos_101814_01

The pictures I posted yesterday were taken during the second week of September, right before a storm was about to hit landfall in Manila. Now these cameos were taken just yesterday, with me fresh from a much needed haircut (not that – at least I am told – the way I look changes much).


Cameos_101814_02

Two and a half months left in the year, and I can say that I have made predictions on my luck self-fulfilling. 


Cameos_101814_03

I wouldn’t say 2014 has been bad (I still maintain that I am inexplicably lucky when it comes to many things), rather: it has been full of many drastic changes.


Cameos_101814_04

As I look back (nope, not at all sentimental about it), I can see that it’s time to clear and organize not just the things I have accumulated, but also the experiences I have gone through. Literally, with shelves, and figuratively by making sense out of “stuff”.


Cameos_101814_05

Yes, I’m the type of person who knows exactly where things are in my bodega of a room, but lately I’ve needed more air to circulate and light to shine through.


Cameos_101814_06

Little by little, the signs of wars fought are becoming less evident. Will need the clearing to build whatever it is I must build brick by brick.


Polo shirt, Collezione C2
Skinny chinos, Bench
Belt, Izzue
Leather sneakers, Fred Perry
Hoodie, Uniqlo


No comments: