Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bosquejo for Zalora Marketplace outtakes

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_05

As I promised in my previous post, here are some outtakes from the "shoot" for Zalora Marketplace. First is me talking to my aunt on the phone (she was, yes, ordering a yet unreleased necklace – for women this time).


T-shirt, CottonOn
Jeans, Uniqlo
Belt from an Italian market
El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_06

My friend and capable photographer Jullian has taken many photos of me doing, as another friend put it, my usual facialympics. (I think this was taken after dipping into the pool).


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_07

Another gratuitous shirtless pic just because (lol, of course this made it to the Zalora page). Am wearing a dolphin pendant (named Flipper of course), in case it's not that obvious.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_08

Stupid absent-minded me forgot to bring my own towel. So I had to make do drying myself out (under sheer shorts).


T-shirt, cK Calvin Klein
Shorts, thrifted
Studded boots, Dr Martens, thrifted
Swimming shorts (underneath), Speedo
El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_09

For your information, a storm was brewing in the horizon. So it was a bit cold.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_10

A good pic. Unfortunately this isn't the final form of the Frame Tag necklace so I had to reshoot.


Shirt, Esprit, thrifted
Jeans, Maison Martin Margiela
Wristwatch, Tissot


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_11
And finally me wearing my last "outfit" for that day (you can see it was already getting dark). You can also see that Panda,  my sister's dog, has the same facial expression.


T-shirt, Yayoi Kusama for Uniqlo via MoMa
Jeans, Neil Barrett
Belt, A.P.C.
Bag, Fred Perry
Luggage, Delsey


No comments: