Saturday, November 1, 2014

Weapon of your choice

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_01

Hello there, stranger. It's been a while. In my absence, my Macbook Pro broke down so I've been working between my sister's HP, my mom's Macbook Air, my iPhone 5S, and (shush, nobody knows it) my office desktop Mac (lol, I doubt it). 

I've been able to edit pictures taken in mid-September and put them up on Zalora Marketplace. Do drop by and check out the stainless steel necklaces I've made available for my Bosquejo accessories line. You can also visit ac+632 at Greenbelt 5 so you can see them in person (the pistol pendant above is only available at ac+632).


Pullover, thrifted
Ikat print t-shirt underneath, Dries Van Noten
Jeans, Uniqlo
Belt, Structure, thrifted
Novice Sheriff Steel Necklace, Bosquejo


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_02

The necklace above, which has an engraved design, I've named Guns & Goons (also only available at ac+632).


Denim jacket, Rick Owens Drkshdw


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_103114_04

My apologies if I can't be my usual effusive self. (Am now using my phone's 3G signal as hotspot and God knows how unreliable Globe is.) You can purchase the necklace above (named Featherlight) via Zalora Marketplace. Will also be bringing a few pieces to ac+632 later today or tomorrow.

I've tried my best to make the photos I've posted with me wearing my necklaces as marketable as possible on my first online e-commerce venture. But alas, the Bosquejo section at Zalora looks no different from this blog (ie you can't really see the necklaces that clearly, I really can't compete with gorgeous flawless people, and the images appear at best under-edited and haphazardly taken). But that's me, and at this point that's the best I can do with the ammunition currently at my disposal.

Will be posting more shoot outtakes (or rejects, like the one above) soon. But now it's time for lunch.


Raglan t-shirt, Uniqlo
Jeans, Bench
Belt from an Italian market
Featherlight Feather Necklace, Bosquejo


No comments: