Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Back to work

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_01

Had to drag myself out of bed – not to mention snooze my alarm several times – just to get things going this morning. That’s what you get after more than a week’s leave off work (though I did report to the office this Sunday).


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_02

These pictures were from last Friday, the day I turned 33. This December seems to be the dreariest the past few years, what with the rains and the uncertain weather. But I must admit that it certainly has been the happiest.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_03

This is how the Elizabeth brogues look like without the detachable flaps.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_04

The days seem shorter as nights arrive earlier.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_05

Already I have trips planned in 2015, but I want to savor the remaining time left in what has been quite an eventful year.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_06

No, I don’t do Christmas countdowns because I’m quite the Scrooge.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_07

Neither do I do years in review. I’d rather recall moments.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_121614_08

Sometimes a few minutes stretch longer than a decade.


Jacket and belt, Izzue
Supima cotton t-shirt, Uniqlo
Jeans, Neil Barrett
Brogues, Dr Martens


No comments: