Monday, December 22, 2014

Beware the dog

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_122214_01

It would have been more dramatic to be afraid of the Kraken, but during this festive season, alas, I am feeling a bit morbid and do fear a certain canine.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_122214_02

My sign would have read “Beware Cerberus” as I continue to count the days – not till Christmas, mind you – but until the coming of Janus.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_122214_03

Having been born in December and used to celebrating another year right before the year ends compresses complicated emotions within the span of a single month.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_122214_04

I should beware of settling for convenient bones thrown at me by the agents of chance.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_122214_05

Good thing I have learned to restrain myself from barking too much. Because even my words bite.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_122214_06

Beware of the Fates: don’t let them spin their lies. Rather, steal the single eye of the Graeae: you’ll need it to slay the gorgons that can turn you into stone, immobilized.


Cashmere cardigan, +J by Uniqlo
Chinos, CottonOn
Supima cotton v-neck t-shirt, Uniqlo
Boat shoes, Sebago
Belt from an Italian market


No comments: