Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December delay

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_120414_01

So it’s December already, huh? I don’t know if you remember the first time I wore my red jeans – it was right after the storm Glenda (internationally: Rammasun). In the pictures I posted I was still standing (and squatting, and sitting) on the unfinished and yet windowless wall of the additional room being constructed at the back of our house. Well the room is now done, and construction workers are just finishing off the floor and ceiling of the adjoining laundry area.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_120414_02

Sadly, this also means that I can no longer see the sky from my own bedroom (my desk is just below the window). Or I can only see a narrow river of light, almost a slit. Anyway, the rest of the house will undergo renovations early next year. It may be time for me to finally move out and look for my own place (instead of joining family in a temporary residence) – somewhere where I can sing with the sun and rise with birdsong.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_120414_03

Not that I am perfectly comfortable swimming in the shadows. Even if I end up with a windowless apartment, I can pull down and open my books from my new shelves. Get lost in the darkness. But I have a feeling that could be suffocating. 

I guess I’ll just figure it out. Until then!


Shirt, Marks & Spencer
Pullover, Workshop
Trousers, G2000
Beanie, Bench
Sneakers, Jil Sander
Belt, A.P.C.


No comments: