Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Denim dialectic

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_011314_01

I admit, I am not one of the most decisive people you will meet. (Just read my previous post.) I don’t deny being fickle about the most insignificant things. And a coward when it comes to decisions that matter.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_011314_02

“And indeed there will be time to wonder, ‘Do I dare?’ Do I dare disturb the universe?”


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_011314_03

I make no excuses for myself. I have made many mistakes and missteps, gone down too many detours to count and account for my misguided judgement.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_011314_04

I have been prone to premature pronouncements backed by insufficient evidence.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_011314_05

“In a minute there is time for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.”


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_011314_06

All I can say, for now, is that I am taking time finding things out for myself. Only then can I be truly convinced. Then, it would both feel right and be logical to come to conclusions. And finally, to act. I just hope I will “have the strength to force the moment to its crisis”.


Denim jacket, Rick Owens Darkshadow
Chinos, CottonOn
Shoes, Dr Martens


No comments: