Tuesday, January 27, 2015

In the navy

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_012715_01

Finally, I have been able to sleep on my own bed. Even if a hotel’s sheets are more comfortable, and the boyfie’s arms are a lot warmer, there’s nothing like the feeling of my own worn pillows and blanket.


Shirt and cashmere cardigan, +J by Uniqlo
Jeans, Uniqlo
Belt from an Italian market
Leather sneakers, Jil Sander


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_012715_02

As you’ve noticed, am trying to alternate posting travel pics with regular fare. Don’t want to bore you. Plus, I think the variety is good for all of us.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_012715_03

Mind you, there are about two more installments to my Vigan series, and I haven’t even started looking at what I’ve snapped from Bangkok – still lots of work there.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_012715_04

While editing a gazillion pics, a nagging voice inside tells me that I need to put the camera down. For one, I wasn’t even able to go for a proper Thai massage on my recent trip. Maybe next time, hopefully, I’ll be able to eat and enjoy and shop more – this visit was mainly for sourcing for my accessories line – though this time I was happy I was able to walk and wander more than on my first Bangkok trip last year. Am far from done with the city.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_012715_05

These pictures were taken last Wednesday, before I boarded a plane and got my passport stamped. Wore +J on +J, Uniqlo on Uniqlo on Uniqlo. Is it obvious that I wasn’t breathing while these images were taken? Fit is always a good fitness motivation.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_012715_06

Again, it’s early morning as I type this. Need to rush so I have time to read. Hopefully write as well. Peer in the darkness, let my eyes adjust to all the shades of navy and black. (Almost wanted to name this post Azuloscurocasinegro, after a complicated Spanish drama I thoroughly enjoyed, but chose to be more democratic.) Decipher and conquer the night.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_012715_07

Just as I need to exercise every day to avoid stress at the office I find quality time with my many selves a priority. How else to compose myself come the time when I need to face other people?
Time's up! Time to go. Time is never enough!


No comments: