Thursday, January 22, 2015

Postcards from Vigan, part 1

Postcards-from-Vigan_part-1_01

I know I promised the boyfie that I would first edit pictures taken at Bantay Church Bell Tower, but the ever-OC in me would still prefer to go through images and events chronologically. So here are the first few pictures from our first trip together – my first to Vigan and his second – to mark one year of being together.


Postcards-from-Vigan_part-1_02

Sounds cheesy, no? Sorry, there’s no escaping it. Apologies for the poor quality of the night shots. We just came off the bus after 10 hours of travel, hungry and eager to sleep properly on a bed.


Postcards-from-Vigan_part-1_03

Would be posting more images as time permits. Am actually writing this now while waiting for a cab to bring me, my uncle, and cousin to the airport for a trip to Bangkok. Seems only fitting that it is equally still dark outside.


Postcards-from-Vigan_part-1_04

There is so much to share! Hopefully, this will be the first among many travel-themed entries on these pages.


Postcards-from-Vigan_part-1_05

But for now, priorities first. The trip was, after all, mainly about me and JV.


T-shirt, CottonOn
Mustard yellow chinos, Bershka
Hoodie (tied), Topman
Sneakers, Generic Surplus
Tote, Monocle


Postcards-from-Vigan_part-1_06

There are cracks and imperfections in any relationship – he’d be the first to tell you that I’m really not that easy to get along with. 


Postcards-from-Vigan_part-1_07

But what matters is that we’ve been through the challenges together. Hopefully stronger and wiser. Here’s to more travel posts and time shared.


No comments: