Friday, February 27, 2015

Ivory and cream

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022715_01

So it’s Friday again, but to me it feels mid-week. Been a while since I wore this baggy drawstring pair. The extra room, together with the pleasantly neutral color of yesterday’s outfit, helps me relax and breathe.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022715_02

When things fall into place – not unlike a string of planets or beads on a bracelet – I get a feeling of relief.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022715_03

Which, fortunately or unfortunately, is short-lived. 


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022715_04

It just means that I have to hold on to my seat because now I really have to finish everything that I have set out to do, on schedule.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022715_05

It’s a miracle that my hair doesn’t all turn white or fall off with all the stress I impose on myself – though I do have an embarrassing bald spot the size of a coin.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022715_06

Oh well, the alopecia will relent. No sense in stressing myself more. Time to apply oil or cream on my scalp. Let things sit. Maybe cut on the coffee and be less of a perfectionist.


Shirt, Crocodile
Jacket, Uniqlo
Pants, Marks & Spencer
Leather sneakers, Fred Perry
Lamesa bracelet, Bosquejo


No comments: