Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Just enough sun and shade

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_01

Sometimes we have to look twice, thrice, even four times before we really see things.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_02

For poetry, it took me four years after the fact to write something that until now I go back to as the first real piece of art that I have written – in contrast to angst-ridden scribblings of an adolescent.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_03

That is why I am in no rush to pick fruits off their branch.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_04

There are some that still need soaking in the sun.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_05

Some that need to recognize their own shadow.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_06

Like good wine, poetry and need I say love takes time.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_07

There, I said it. Didn’t want to join in the Saturday mush of Valentine’s so decided to serve the cheese a bit earlier.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_08

Actually, was supposed to put this post up much later (there is still another cameo pending), but of course, as usual, I am trying to catch up with the calendar.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_09

In case you are interested, these Panterella bracelets are available at Zalora Marketplace, with a 30% discount till the end of the weekend.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021115_10

Also, watch out for more cheese over at my El Bosquejo and Bosquejo Instagram accounts. To start with, can you guess how I’ll caption the pic above?


Shirt, +J by Uniqlo
Chinos, CottonOn
Boots, Dr Martens, thrifted
Panterella bracelet, Bosquejo


No comments: