Saturday, February 7, 2015

Patterns on spilled burgundy

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_020715_01

Here I go once again, posing beside the tamarind tree I planted at the backyard – except that this time I am writing this early in the morning. And the tamarind is my stand-in for Eliot’s prickly pear.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_020715_02

Life never appears long if you’re not only creative, but also conscientious and mindful. Inertia won’t let moss grow.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_020715_03

There is a time to care and nuzzle. A time to pull the carpet beneath the hooves of my demons.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_020715_04

Life goes on and alas it is already February, and of course, these pictures were taken last week when it was still January, after the fact – these captions devoid of context.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_020715_05

Sorry, I blame the coffee. I once again skip words and am ahead of my self. Sorry for being rude: this is Gin, son of Brandy. He takes after his mother, but loves to cuddle more.  


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_020715_06

How time flies past! 

I rely on my notes for recall, just as the design elements in my neat paisley shirt are code for something else.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_020715_07

I have only enough to also introduce Vodka, Gin’s sister, who is wilier and more mischievous. 

Happy weekend! May your leisure be industrious.


T-shirt, Forever 21
Skinny chinos, Bench
Penny loafers, Bass Weejuns
Belt from an Italian market


No comments: