Saturday, February 21, 2015

Red streaks and green magic

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022115_01

Frankly speaking, I would rather sleep than proceed with today. Been up since three in the morning taking pics, editing, writing copy, and uploading a new product over at Zalora Marketplace and on the Bosquejo catalogue page.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022115_02

Good thing I was still able to have breakfast with the boyfie and snuggle while watching a movie. I think there’s still a red streak across one of my eyes. (Not in these pics, which were taken yesterday.)


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022115_03

Truth be told, JV was the one to test drive/dry run the first version of this Elphaba malachite, tiger’s eye, and emerald quartz bracelet – among many other pieces.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022115_04

Not that I’m complaining. This pace is just perfect for me.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022115_05

Nothing like consecutive, seasonless releases, which is also the way I treat my reading and writing. (I just hope I haven't underestimated lead times.)


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022115_06

Otherwise I’d go nuts, but don’t worry I’m not vain enough to put my head inside an oven, even if many times it feels just as hot.


Pullover, Folded & Hung
Jeans, Levi’s
Penny loafers, Bass Weejuns
Belt, A.P.C.
Elphaba bracelet, Bosquejo


No comments: