Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stay warm and Superdry

Superdry-jackets_01

I don't really have any need for a leather jacket. I don't travel that often to countries with four seasons (though I did need one when I went to New York years ago). But if I were made to choose, I'd certainly want a vintage Perfecto.

Superdry's Ryan leather jacket in vintage finished soft leather with a double-layered collar and herringbone tweed lining ain't bad either.


Superdry-jackets_02
These two look more suitable for Manila. Don't you just love their color?

On the left is Superdry's Ultimate Service Hybrid wax jacket has a detachable inner collar and seven outer pockets. On the right is Superdry's limited-edition Flag Bomber, which is lightweight and has ribbed cuffs, hem, and inner collar. Love how the five outer pockets have stitched detailing. 


Superdry-jackets_03

But back to my winter fantasy. One never knows when one would need a duffle or a pea coat, right? Good enough for a future trip to Japan, or, hopefully, to New York again before my visa expires.

Don't worry, the trim on the Superdry Guardsman Duffle Jacket on the left is just faux fur. Its hood is lined with fleece and its body has half fleece lining. Always wanted to wear something with toggle fastenings. (Don't tell anyone, but I actually incorporated toggle bars to a few necklaces I designed before.)

Though I would prefer the classic double-breasted navy-colored pea coat, Superdry's Hackman Pea Coat is an interesting spin. Its collar and lapel incorporate faux sheepskin and the piece is similarly warmed by fleece. I love the combination of black and orange on both.


No comments: