Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dust on navy, hardy as brogues

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_01

Finally, something recent. If I remember correctly, these pictures were taken this week – yes, I honestly can’t recall exactly when I wore this outfit.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_02

In any case, my hair is shorter now after a visit to my stylist (so I suppose before Wednesday).

Sorry for the paunch, which I still can't hide. But I'm happy I am slowly filling out this breath-shy shirt. More shirt ideas here.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_03

I haven’t really told anyone, but these brogues are actually for women (the shoe model is called “Elizabeth”, Made in England). Don’t really care. Once I wore them (the detachable triple-tongues detached here), I instantly fell in love. Patiently waited a few months till they were sold at a significant discount. My toes and heels still smart when I walk in them over my usual distance. Hopefully, they’ll relent soon, just as my other pairs of Dr Martens.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_04

Finally finished these bracelets this week as well. They were commissioned by my cousin. I’ve always wanted to create a black monochromatic piece, but thought to postpone it till after summer. As with many of my other designs for Bosquejo, demand trumps planning. 

Named the black bracelet Erebor, an obvious reference. And also because I was re-watching The Hobbit this week.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_05

Again, it’s Saturday as I write this. And the busy week is covered in dust. Or haze.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_06

Sometimes I forget to mind the dirt.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_07

March on, remaining days of March!


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_08

Hopefully, I’ll finish all the pieces I intend to sell this summer. For those interested, the stones you see are onyx, smoky quartz, hematite, and yes, lava.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_09

Shirt, +J by Uniqlo
Jeans, Uniqlo
Belt, A.P.C.
Brogues, Dr Martens
Socks, Uniqlo
Erebor bracelets, Bosquejo


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032715_10

Lacey and laced up, but definitely not lazy enough to let this post drag on.


No comments: