Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spineless and yellow

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032615_01

Nothing beats being called a coward. Yeah, you heard me right. I may be brave when it comes to certain things, but for the things that really matter, I take my sweet time. Amelie and her “strategems” come to mind.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032615_02

This time, I won’t reason out of the admission: promise I won’t get mad if you call me yellow-bellied. Excuses and alibis are my pitfalls.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032615_03

I stumble over my over-thinking. Hurt myself through my armor.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032615_04

My sights set too high, I risk the worst possible failure.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032615_05

But don’t expect me to suddenly wear a badge that reads YOLO. I may be fickle, but I’m not stupid.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032615_06

Impatient, that much is evident. 


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_032615_07

It’s easy to say that I don’t regret anything. (What else can one say, after the fact?) Through all my neuroses, I struggle with hope and faith that I hazard to call not unfounded and more than reasonable.


Double-collar polo shirt, Fred Perry
Yellow chinos, Bershka
Belt, A.P.C.
Boots, Dr Martens, thrifted
Delgaditta bracelets, Bosquejo


No comments: