Monday, April 27, 2015

Child's play

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_042715_01

As promised, I have finally changed the backdrops in my cameos. So many nooks and crannies to shoot at in the apartment!


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_042715_02

There’s a tennis court, a swimming pool, a grotto fountain – heck, even a mail room to explore. You can see that I’m positively giddy.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_042715_03

Positive being the operative word. Many times my impatience and intransigence really just conceal an unconquerable sense of optimism. A sense of what’s possible, an indomitable sense of faith.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_042715_04

Time and time again I have found it unfortunate that people mistake my standards for negative attitude. I have nothing to say to the lazy, self-satisfied, and mediocre.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_042715_05

Though I may wish for stones to fall from the sky and for certain individuals to drop off steep cliffs, really, I am more interested in what meteors and the depths of our consciousness have to reveal.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_042715_06

Again, I have said too much. Let’s just say that every game of tic-tac-toe conceals ticks, knacks, and foes.
Polo shirt, Michael Bastian x Uniqlo
Trousers, Uniqlo
Leather sneakers, Jil Sander
Cirrus bracelet, Bosquejo


No comments: