Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Clarity

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_061615_01

After bombarding you with nearly thirty images on my last post, here is a shorter and simpler entry. With the same Supima tee, of course (I have two).


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_061615_02

No, the title doesn’t refer to my clearly porous and pockmarked skin.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_061615_03

It may have more to do with the crowd of voices within clamoring to be heard.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_061615_04

But instead of the cacophony resulting in a senseless din, they rise like winds clearing the clouds.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_061615_05

The sea, the sea, the sea: in all the ocean’s calm is the violence of purpose.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_061615_06

I count my days like a devotee fingers the beads of holy mysteries: though everything catches up, everybody ends and begins at the very start.


Tee and jeans, Uniqlo
Braided belt, Factorie
Detachable cap, Armani Exchange
Death's Door Skull Bead Bracelet, Bosquejo


No comments: