Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sleeping to dream

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_060115_01

It’s been a while since I’ve gotten sick – blame the pent up stress and the extreme weather.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_060115_02

Got a really bad headache yesterday afternoon after a short walk to an outlet shop and back to the office during my break.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_060115_03

Add that to the usual headache of uncooperative colleagues and voila! Rest all day after catching the flu.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_060115_04

What I was grateful for, though, was an entire day’s series of imaginative dreams.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_060115_05

I went back to school and to episodes of my childhood. One of the last dreams I remembered had something to do with comic-book superheroes.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_060115_06

Now I’m glad I feel a lot better, but still not as good as before I got the flu. At least I know my memory and imagination are still intact – all a writer really needs to torture himself.


Raglan tee, Uniqlo
Shorts, Lee
Hoodie, Uniqlo
Shoes, thrifted
Socks, Tommy Hilfiger



Photos by Jullian Mendoza


No comments: