Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Color clout

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_01

First half of the year over. The first typhoon of the rainy season leaves no trace of summer days, not even the ashes of time burnt to the very ends.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_02

I would hope, writing this early in the morning, with the sun just out and the weather relatively cool, that it would finally be time for layers.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_03

Of course, I should know better. The tropical sun scorches year-round.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_04

Time for more colors, then? No sense in imbibing the gloom of the season by boring ourselves with just gray and other neutrals.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_05

When it gets colder/cooler, our body reacts by raising its own temperature.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_06

In love with my new set of colored socks! Was finally able to drop by the store to replenish my stock. Will now be able to replace my now loose articles with natty underclothing.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_07

I just hope people at the office learn to lessen the air conditioning. Or I’ll be forced to bring out thicker pullovers!


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_08

Too much coffee can burn holes through my stomach. Drier and more acidic, I tend to be more irritable.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_070715_09

July, oh July! We have never been good friends. With the floods that you bring and the old memories of academic toil and moist stupor. But time must turn, and I get old. I do not need to be told. What’s soiled can’t be sold!


Pullover, Folded & Hung
Seersucker shirt, trousers, and socks: Uniqlo
Braided leather belt, A.P.C.
Leather sneakers, Jil Sander
Panterella bracelet, Bosquejo

No comments: