Saturday, February 20, 2016

Blue boy

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_01

Finally, haircut done as resolved earlier!


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_02

Though my forehead is still shiny as ever (mattifier, anyone?).


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_03

And my boat shoes as dusty as my resolutions.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_04

Decided to wear out one of several pairs of shorts I bought at Chatuchak Market in Bangkok last month. Without a belt, of course!


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_05

And, a week right before we left the apartment condominium to return the renovated house, I actually woke up early to dive into the pool before children overrun it.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_06

Also, you can’t see it here, but I’m also wearing Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum from a freshly popped bottle, which I’ll be blogging about soon.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_07

Hmmm, did I miss anything? Nothing really except the usual things I’ve been writing about and boring you with.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_08

Nothing except that I am still swooning over my new favourite scent – as usual, I'm wearing something meant for summer nights all throughout the day.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_022216_09

Brooding and writing about things that continue to cut to the quick.


T-shirt, Uniqlo
Shorts from Bangkok
Shoes, Sebago
Scent, Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum


No comments: