Sunday, February 14, 2016

The red and the black

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021416_01

As always, I’ve let my hair grow too long and too thick. Should have gotten a cut two weeks ago. Strange that it’s already mid-February. Before the month ends, we’ll be moving back to the house.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021416_02

As expected, I’ll be packing more things than I brought: this time more books than magazines or clothes. Hence my online reticence.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021416_03

My forehead’s too large, with veins bulging like worms. Is it my fault that I think too much, consider every side of a problem before I decide on a solution? My usual excuse for laziness.



El-Bosquejo_Cameo_021416_04

How can light survive the shadow? The gravity of words, turns of phrase that spin out of axis, matter that is helpless in the grips of what is void. In another world, I imagine myself a physicist.


Polo shirt, Fred Perry
Jeans, Uniqlo
Belt, Factorie
Boots, Dr Martens


No comments: