Sunday, May 8, 2016

Grout and growth

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_050716_01

Howdy, it’s been a while. Truth is, as usual, I’ve been really busy the past few weeks and – gasp! – still waiting for a broadband provider to resume internet connection at the newly renovated house.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_050716_02

Not that silence means stasis – you’ll be surprised how refreshing it is to disconnect from social media, and be able to focus on things that matter to you.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_050716_03

The past few weeks I’ve settled into a new routine, which includes walking Panda the dog at least twice a day (once in the morning and again before I hit the sack). The mind is exercised while walking, especially when I try to take different routes.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_050716_04

The past few weeks I’ve settled into a new routine, which includes walking Panda the dog at least twice a day (once in the morning and again before I hit the sack). The mind is exercised while walking, especially when I try to take different routes.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_050716_05

The boyfie says I look thinner and more gaunt. I guess that’s what you get for not having a model’s jaws and cheekbones. I don’t mind; better gaunt than paunch.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_050716_06

As the title of this post suggests, what has been keeping me busy is filling in the gaps between tiles and walls (the tiles I’m standing on in these pictures pre-grouting).
Maybe I look older because of the loss of fat. At least I am more sure of the weather and where the wind blows.


Raglan tee and braided belt, Uniqlo
Chinos, CottonOn
Loafers, Dr Martens


No comments: