Sunday, May 15, 2016

Patterns on ikat

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_01

So, things appear to be calming down after moving back from the apartment to the house. But inner turmoil one always has to surmount.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_02

“I grow old… I grow old…” But I prefer the bottoms of my trousers tapered and tailored!


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_03

Going through my pile of books by Gabriel García Márquez – no other way am I going to be able to read through my shelves than by committing myself to reading projects – I am reminded how poignantly Márquez sees through people, ignoring their feints and dissolving their sleights of hand.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_04

But in a world where everything is confessed and brandished, I hold my tongue.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_05

This must be how it feels to live forever: to be an invisible photobomber.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_06

To not care or bother with other’s foibles. Sometimes even one’s own.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_07

But I am telling you, the quill is sharper than ever.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_08

Even if you smell my feet, you will never suspect where I’ve been.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_160716_09

What I’m thinking and considering. Do clairvoyants converse in silence?


T-shirt, Dries Van Noten
Shorts from Bangkok
Windbreaker, Muji
Belt, Factorie
Shoes, Jil Sander
Blumo Dumortierite Bracelet, Bosquejo
Bluflama Blue Tiger's Eye Bracelet, Bosquejo


No comments: