Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Dry and mighty

El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_01

Is it really June already? Apparently, so says the weather.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_02

But even though the days aren’t as intensely warm as the past few months, things can still get pretty humid and sticky.

That’s why I did myself a favor and got myself a pile of Uniqlo Dry-Ex polo shirts and tees, which work as they are billed!


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_03

I still keep my rubber flood boots inside my office pedestal just in case, but most times I’m happy with dock shoes – and lately – even trainers for more comfortable walks.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_04

There’s no hiding behind the passage of time, no matter how much I want to deny my own frustrations and disappointments.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_05

BUT, who can sink eternal optimists?


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_06

I can’t say anything new yet is coming my way – something to change how I’ve been living and handling things – you know, just not to jinx it.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_07

Let’s just say I’ve removed my camo and have allowed myself to be seen in the open.


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_08

Give and take a few weeks, maybe months – who knows?


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_09

Life and death, yin and yang, black and white, success and failure: aren’t all these just binary opposites?


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_10

Overlapping, incestuous cousins?


El-Bosquejo_Cameo_300516_11

Yeah, that’s Mr Grey once again speaking (Jekyll and Hyde rolled into one).


Polo shirt, Uniqlo Dry-Ex
Shorts from Bangkok
Camouflage cardigan, Level 5 Five
Shoes, Sebago
Hava Howlite and Lava Bracelet, Bosquejo


No comments: